For additional insurance options, such as flood or other parallels please contact your local insurance agent.
Protect your storage against the unexpected! We recommend Tenant Protection over homeowner’s insurance because:
• Your stored items may not be covered by your homeowner’s policy
• Your premiums could go up if you file a claim
• Your homeowner’s policy could be canceled if you file a claim
• Tenant Protection plans have no deductible!
Add tenant protection when renting a unit or add to an existing rental through your online account.
Burglary/Vandalism • Wind
Lightning • Hail
Water (excluding flood)
Fire • Smoke • Explosion
Vermin (covered up to $500)
Sinkhole • Building Collapse
How to File a Claim
1. Notify the manager.
2. Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage unit. Please take photos of the source of damage if possible.
3. Click here to file your claim. For assistance, please call 833-682-8879
4. For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unitand file a police report
South Boston Self Storage 1079 Bill Tuck Hwy
South Boston, VA 24592